Micon mould design team use the professional software, like Pro-E, UG, AutoCAD, Solidworks, MoldFlow and so on. We can provide our customers various complete solutions cover the product design and mould construction design.
3D Solid Modeling
Innovative mold design
Micon mould engineering department is equipped with more than 10 experienced mould engineer. Working with the design team, our mold engineering staff can offer creative design and mold technology solutions.
Engineered to provide optimum in molding production
repeatedly demonstrate the structure and molding
Project management dedicated to your project through to completion
Thin wall container design main points:
1. The leakage shall be zero.
2. The container body and cover shall fit properly, leave gap 0.15-0.2mm.
3. There shall leave 0.8-1mm room when design the joint of cover edge and container.
4. The rib design shall be thinner than product, thin wall products are mostly transparent material, too thick rib will bring bubbles.
Thin wall mould design points:
1. If the product shape simple, no any undercut or perforation, for example, plastic cups, about 3 degree or above inclination, in the mould design can use side air, inclined air, air valves etc.
2. If the rib on the stripper plate less than 1mm, the stripper plate can be made as insert in order to machining the rib.
3. Multi cavities mould design points:
a. Individual self-locking: multi cavities independent self-locking is suitable for all shapes of thin-walled mould design, each cavity independent.
b. Entirety mode locking: thickness more than 0.8mm, if machine small, the mould won't fit, so to adopt entirety mode.
4. Core and cavity design points:
a. Cavity plate normally use P20 steel.
b. Should use inserts around the cavity edge to reduce the possibility of steel breaks.
c. Should design cooling water around the gate to reduce the hot runner cooling time.